Sunday, January 29, 2012

Work it out!

Exercise has become such a challenge for me. I work 40 hours a week at a job, then I come home and take care of my precious family. I think I can find time to squeeze something in, but the challenge has been what to do. I don't want join a gym. I don't like the thought of taking time away from my family to go to one. I don't have exercise equipment at my house and I sure don't have room for any. I started a "Pre-Baby Body" board on Pinterest to gather a collection of exercises to do at home. Ask me how many I've done. None. It's easy to forget them when they are tucked away on the computer.

Tonight I decided to get serious about my workout plan. I printed off a collection of workouts I pinned and organized them in this binder.


Don't mind the baby arm.

I sorted them in a way that makes sense to me...whole body/circuit, arms, abs, and legs. Now, I have no excuses for not exercising. All of the workouts are quick and can be done at home with minimal to no equipment. They are also easier to access.

Do any of you have a favorite workout that you do at home?

I have all of these exercises saved in a word document on my computer. If anyone is interested, leave me a comment or email me and I will be happy to send them your way so you can start your home exercise collection!

No comments:

Post a Comment