1. Seriously been gone way too long. Finally have a computer that works...so hopefully blogging will become more regular. Hopefully.
2. I have started a very exciting new chapter in my life. I am now a Rodan + Fields Consultant! Be looking for a post with more news about this amazing company and their fantastic products...and some fun specials to celebrate my first month of business!
3. We started the potty training adventure with Hayes this weekend. I forgot to add "strong drinks" to the list of supplies needed for potty training...for Mommy and Daddy, not Hayes.
4. We had an amazing mini-vacation to Georgia to visit my dear friend, Natalie, her hubby, and their beautiful baby Gavin AND my crazy sister, her hubby, my energetic niece and nephew, and my parents. It was so wonderful to spend time with these people who are so important to us. We don't get to see them often enough.
5. Keller is adorable. And he has killer eyes. That is all.
6. Taco Salads are my most favorite meal. They are so easy and healthy. And toddler friendly.
7. I need wardrobe help. My wardrobe is sad and boring. It's obvious I focus my clothing energy on my children...
8. I am going to start running again. I've been saying that for a few weeks...it's time to actually do it though! I am holding myself accountable now that its out in blog world.
9. I have been trying out some fun new "healthy" recipes for meals and snacks. I will be sharing soon!!
10. Pray for potty training patience. Really.