Sunday, December 27, 2009

Merry Christmas!

We just got home from Christmas weekend with our Ohio family....and it was pretty exciting:) The fun was never-ending. The McCormick boys spent the weekend experimenting with their new scarves, Scott created a facebook page...with assistance, and we all came up with goals for 2010. Ryan's goal is to read 6 books in 2010. Wish him luck! Reading is not his favorite hobby:) Kristie's goal is to finish her wedding video. Scott had several goals....to follow my blog was the most important:) Dan actually never decided on a goal. And my goal....this blog. I'm not sure why, but I thought it would be a fun way to keep our family and friends in the loop of our everyday life.

So now we begin our blogging adventure! The posts will likely be random....like me. Hopefully they will also be entertaining...like watching Ryan trying to install his new speakers. I hope everyone had a Merry Christmas! We did:)

No comments:

Post a Comment