Saturday, February 27, 2010

Catch-Up Time:)

So I'm a little behind on blogging. This post is going to be ridiculously long....

First off, some Mardi Gras pics!Our fun banner in carpet room:)Beverage Station!

King Cakes delivered from Gambino's in New Orleans, LA. One had cream cheese filling and the other had pecan praline filling. Amazing! The boys had fun betting on where the baby was....Dan won!I found these masks at Oriental Trading. I had them all over the house...the perfect touch!The table...pre-jambalaya.Dirty Rice Balls! The recipe was in my previous post. They were the hit of the party! Besides the baby-guessing game:)

I have been super busy sewing today! I am starting to fall in love with my projects. I still can't disclose what I am making...but here are some sneak pics.
My beautiful sewing machine...The beginning of my thread collection...It's small now but I've got high hopes for it:) I love all the colors!Some of the fabric for my super secret projects...

Well, I think I've done enough for today. More to come soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment