Tuesday, April 20, 2010

part 3...

American Idol critiques via Katie and Ryan...

Casey-
  • Ryan: "Hey there Tin Man. Get a heart."
  • Katie: Who really cares about Casey's voice? Just look at him.
Lee-
  • Ryan: He thinks the theme this week is cheesy, but Lee picked a good song anyway. This is Ryan's #1 pick!
  • Katie: I wish Lee lived in our guest bedroom so that he could sing for us every night!
Tim-
  • Ryan: The only reason Tim is still on the show is because 12 year old girls rule the world.
  • Katie: After I shave his head, he needs to go home. I don't know how he has lasted this long. Dumb 12 year old girls.
Aaron-
  • Ryan: Seems like he likes the corny songs every week....but if this was the first time I heard this song, I would believe his performance.
  • Katie: Unfortunately for Aaron, I HATE this song almost as much as I hate "I Can Be Your Hero" by Enrique. However, I did like the ending of the song. Freshmen girls across the country, Aaron thanks you for your votes. I really hope no one sings the Enrique song...
Siobhan-
  • Ryan: Her friends look like they just got back from a Dungeons and Dragons gathering. She is starting to seem fake when she talks at the end of every performance.
  • Katie: Ok, the crazy notes she claims she learned in the shower were fun at first...but it's starting to look like that is all she has to offer. Might be time for her to go home.
Micheal-
  • Ryan: Hated it. ya'll.
  • Katie: The fact that his clothes are too small makes me very uncomfortable. His tongue reminds me of Free Willy's tongue...and I kinda hate Free Willy...so... Simon, thank you for pointing out the Spiderman reference. Made me laugh out loud.
Crystal-
  • Ryan: Solid performance, not inspired. The ending was a little odd...
  • Katie: I loved the beginning. I wish she would have sang the entire song a cappella.
And we are officially done blogging for the night.

No comments:

Post a Comment