Monday, May 10, 2010

The Good and the Bad...

Tonight's post is going to have a serious side. I'll start with the bad....

The father of one of my patient's passed away this weekend in a motorcycle accident. My patient is this bubbly little blond with an imagination that is far too big for a 4 year old girl. She has two younger siblings and a fantastic mom who is my age. It is such a tragedy that has left me heart-broken since I found out. It makes you stop and appreciate what moments we get to spend with our loved ones. We never really know when our last moments with them will be...

Now on a happier note...my good friend, Katie Holloway, is engaged!!! Her boyfriend, Jason, proposed on Mother's Day in Kiroli Park:) She now has a beautiful ring on her finger and I am sure she has a huge grin plastered on her face 24/7! Congratulations Katie and Jason!!

And as a sidenote...we ate pizza for dinner tonight. And we didn't make it ourselves. Yep. That's right. We picked it up from a local piazza. And we enjoyed every single bite of it!

Have a good night:)

1 comment:

  1. I miss your fun posts, Katie!!

    I hope your patient and her family is doing okay...just cannot imagine...

    Much love :)

    ReplyDelete