Monday, September 20, 2010

17 Weeks...

Today marks 17 weeks. 17 weeks of our precious little baby growing inside of me. 17 weeks of my body slowly expanding. 17 weeks of a constant need for sleep and a changing appetite. 17 weeks of resisting the urge to inhale a 5 lb bag of starburst jellybeans in one sitting. Wow. I can't believe it's already been 17 weeks. Time flies when you are growing a baby.

This week we are getting ready to celebrate the first birthday of my adorable nephew, Brady. I imagine it will be a weekend of excitement. And shrieking. Mostly from Brady of course.

Happy Monday!

2 comments:

  1. you found them?! i looked and looked here... i swear walmart used to carry them year-round.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I didn't find them...but I have resisted the urge to order them:)

    ReplyDelete