Monday, September 6, 2010

Week 15!

My mother pointed out that I am not being very diligent with blog posts. Sorry mom:) This pregancy brain combined with fatigue does not result in much productive activity. I'm still waiting on that burst of energy in the second trimester...


So besides pregnancy brain and fatigue...life has been pretty easy so far. Ryan has been wonderful. He has no problem with my frequent naps...probably because it means uninterrupted ESPN time. One of my pregnancy websites told me that I have 175 days left. That doesn't seem like much time....


Still no baby name updates. We have our girl name picked out, but the boy name is giving us a hard time. Ryan has his favorite, I have mine, and we are having a hard time compromising. I told him tonight that our boy name might be decided the day we give birth to a boy:)


I have a little bit of a bump going on...although the general public probably thinks I'm just fluffy. I will post a belly pic soon for those of you who keep asking. I promise:)

This past weekend was fun. Dan, my brother-in-law, introduced me to an amazing new dip! Well...he told me about it, gave Ryan the recipe, and Ryan made it. My husband is the best! So, this dip calls for chicken, 1 cup ranch dressing, 1 block cream cheese, and 1 cup of Frank's red hot sauce, and 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese. I think you are actually supposed to bake this dip, but Ryan put it all in a crockpot on low and it was amazing! It was everything I was hoping it would be and more. I think it's our new tailgating dip.


Another fun thing happened this weekend....I am going to be Landen's godmother! For those of you who don't remember, Landen is my beautiful little niece who was born on August 6, 2010. This godparent adventure is new for me and I am so excited about it! I'm planning on being the best godmother ever....I'm sure Landen will think so:)


To finish up...a picture of Landen during her first Notre Dame game!

Good night from the McCormicks!

1 comment:

  1. the dip sounds fabulous! congrats on being a godmother!!! so exciting!

    ReplyDelete