Friday, January 6, 2012

Blog Spotlight!

I am so far behind in my blogging and will have a Christmas post to share soon...but until then....Blog Spotlight!


I first heard of her during my years at Tech. She is a photographer. And I can't even think of an appropriate adjective to describe her talents. Over the years, she has grown her business and is such an inspiration to photographers, moms, etc. She continues to photograph but she also offers workshops for photographers to learn her tricks of the trade. Her newest business venture is fashionable camera bags. They are fantastic...and one day, I will have one!

Several months ago, Kelly and her husband adopted a beautiful baby girl. She joined their daughter, Posey, to make a perfect family of 4! She has a video on her blog of their adoption story. It is an amazing story that will probably make you tear up a little. Watch it immediately! And then check out her line of camera bags and drool. And then, check out her photo blog and drool some more...if good photography is something that makes you drool.

No comments:

Post a Comment