Sunday, June 10, 2012

Top 10

1. This weekend has been exhausting, to say the least.

2. Ryan and his brother, Dan, have been tiling away in our kitchen and dining room. It has been a slow process, but it looks amazing so far!

3. This means over half the house is not toddler friendly and Mommy and Hayes have had to find other things to do.

4. Did I mention this weekend has been exhausting?

5. Tiling in the kitchen means no stove and limited microwave access...which means way too much eating out for my liking. I am ready to have my stove back...

6. Found out this weekend that most of the parks we live near do not have toddler friendly playground equipment. Too bad.

7. I can't believe Father's Day is next weekend. Ryan already picked out his and purchased his gift...a "Blade Runner." Basically, it's a saw that changes your life...so says the infomercial. I told Ryan that I'm excited about coming up with projects for him to make with his gift;)

8. I was happy to find out that Dan, the bro-in-law, is also a Rookie Blue fan. I may or may not have made Ryan use the tool to scrape up adhesive during commercial breaks only on Thursday at 10 while the show was on. Don't judge. Everyone knows how much I love this show.

9. My new goal in life, to set up Dan and Missy (also known as "Andy" in Rookie Blue). Anyone have any connections to Canada that could help me with this project?

10. Pray for the families and friends of those killed in the shooting in Auburn this weekend. It is such a tragedy when stupid violence results in the loss of young lives.

No comments:

Post a Comment