Friday, September 28, 2012

Maternity Pics with a Preggo Update!

We recently made a trip to Louisiana to visit family and friends one last time before McBaby #2 joins us. While in town, we took some maternity pictures with the super talented Lisa Gwin. I am so lucky to have Lisa in my life. Not only is she a close friend, she is a photographer genius! Here are just a few of the amazing pictures she captured of our family:)
 






 
Now for a much over-due pregnancy update...I'm now at 30 weeks. Where is time going??? I still have normal sized ankles, which I am super excited about. The doctor has been pleased with progress so far. My appointments have now started on the every other week cycle. That means we are definitely getting closer...crazy! I definitely have more aches and pains, but I expect those with this growing baby.
 
The new baby room is getting closer to being done. I decided to wait for McBaby's arrival to order bedding and I want to add a little more art to the walls, but other than that we are ready! I am very thankful that Ryan can't handle sitting on a project. The room was painted very early on in the pregnancy and as soon as any thing for the room has arrived, Ryan can't wait to assemble/hang it. It certainly takes a lot of stress off of this momma.
 
Get ready to cast your votes for McBaby's gender! The poll starts soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment