1. Yay for Notre Dame, LSU, and La Tech victories this weekend! And a super big congrats to ULM on beating #8 Arkansas:)
2. Hayes had his second haircut...didn't go as well as the first. There may or may not have been screaming and flailing...
3. I'm feeling a little crafty this week...look for some fun new projects coming soon!
4. New Hayes words from this weekend: almost and moose.
5. I had leftover crock pot chicken and used it to make quick quesadillas tonight. Whole wheat tortillas, sauteed onions and bell peppers, and a little cheese made for a delicious mexican dinner!
6. I got a few new Lia Sophia pieces this weekend and I am obsessed with them! I will post pictures soon:)
7. I am on the search for a maternity dress to wear to a wedding later this month. Why must it be so hard to find a maternity dress nice enough to wear to a wedding that doesn't make me look frumpy and doesn't cost $85?
8. Rookie Blue season finale...are you serious???? Sam and Andy are killing me, but what else is new? And I do realize that 99% of my blog readers have no idea what I'm talking about...
9. So happy pumpkin spice lattes are back at Starbucks! I made a pumpkin cream cheese bread yesterday that was quite scrumptious...I will attempt to get the recipe posted this week.
10. Pray for Trey! If you are on facebook and are from anywhere near West Monroe, you have probably seen this slogan. Trey is a fellow WMHS Rebel who was in a diving accident, breaking vertebrae c5-c7. He has been making incredible progress so far while sharing his faith with everyone he comes in contact with. Pray for Trey's recovery as well as his wife and 2 kids. He is showing everyone what it means to have faith, even in a difficult time.