Thursday, November 22, 2012

Thankful Top 10

Facebook has been covered in "thankful" post all month long. I decided to do mine in one big blog post!

So here is my "thankful" Top 10 for 2012:

1. I am thankful for God and that He watches over us. It doesn't really matter who the president is, if we remember who is really in control.

2. I am thankful for my husband. I feel so lucky to have my best friend by my side every day. Thank goodness I randomly moved to Ohio almost 5 years ago. God knew what he was doing when he made those plans...

3. I am thankful for my sweet baby Hayes. Some might argue he's not a "baby" anymore, but he will always be my baby. I will never forget the day he was born and he has made our lives so much better with his sweet, and maybe sometimes rowdy, personality. He is 110% boy and I wouldn't have him any other way.

4. I am thankful for McBaby #2 who is still cooking in my belly. I can't wait to meet this little one! Our lives just keep getting better and better with our each addition to our family.

5. I am thankful for our family. Ryan and I both have great examples of marriage in our parents and our kids have amazing grandparents! We also have a fantastic group of brothers, sisters, aunts, uncles, cousins, and great grandparents!

6. We have a growing collection of perfect nieces and nephews and they make our world go round!

7. I am thankful that Ryan and I both have jobs that allow us to support our family. Not everyone is as lucky in this economy.

8. Speaking of jobs, I am thankful that I get to do something I love every day, work with and advocate for those with dementia. I am also thankful for Terra. Our partnership in dementia care makes the battle we are fighting easier. And our friendship we have built means the world to me!

9. God has blessed me with so many close friends. Even though they are scattered across the county, I have the most amazing support system. I don't know what I would do without them!

10. I am so thankful for the power of prayer.

Happy Thanksgiving from our family to yours!



No comments:

Post a Comment