1. We had a fun St. Patrick's Day weekend with our family in Delphos. The McCormick boys made fun memories with Hayes and Landen at the St. Patrick's parade in Lima. Ryan's Uncle Joe was the Grand Marshall!
2. Hayes' "2 Year" book came in. I must not have been paying attention when I chose the size...because it is a huge book. Like 12x12 huge. Oh well. At least it's full of cute pictures of a cute boy.
3. Ryan's birthday was last week. We celebrated with a delicious cajun shrimp and sausage pasta and Key Lime pie, Ryan's favorites. We gave him some fun presents and he got off bottle washing duty for a night...which is kind of a big deal in this house.
4. While driving home one day last week, I passed a restaurant with a gaping hole in the front, probably from a car accident. I said "oh my gosh" under my breath. A minute later, I hear Hayes from the backseat saying quietly "oh me dosh." That kid is so cute.
5. Keller rolled from his back to his tummy tonight. He's been working on it all week and finally got it figured out. I sure do wish that baby would stop growing so fast.
6. You know how some songs trigger very specific memories? I have heard "My Wish" by Rascal Flats so many times this last week and it has some pretty fantastic memories attached to it, specifically from senior year of college with my Kappa Deltas. PC '02!
7. Shannon is getting married this weekend and I can't wait for all of the wedding festivities!!!!
8. Crawfish for supper on Thursday. Can't. Wait.
9. If you can't remember how many cats you have, then you probably have too many. Just saying...
10. Thank God for answered prayers!