Sunday, April 28, 2013

Top 10

1. My vacation from Top 10 is over, again. The last few weeks have been super busy with weekend trips, sickness, work, and life. Blogging comes after family and there hasn't been much time left after family lately...

2. I have been whipping up some easy, healthy meals. Will share soon!

3. Several friends are expecting over the next few months and I am so excited to meet all of the sweet new babies!

4. Speaking of sweet babies, mine are growing way too fast. Posts coming on those two soon too...

5. Dropped off my first breastmilk donation this past week! I know one ice chest had 302 oz of frozen milk. There was a second ice chest full as well. I am so happy to be able to do this. Ryan is happy to have freezer space again...

6. Had a peanut butter and bacon shake from Sonic the other day. I was kinda disappointed, it was all peanut butter and not enough bacon.

7. I really want to color my hair and I'm really digging the ombre look...but I'm not sure I could pull it off. I've never colored my hair before...

8. I made a goal for myself to stop drinking McDonald's mochas...and it's been almost 3 weeks since I've had one! I replaced them with coffee from home with Almond Joy coffee creamer. Heaven in a cup!

9. Shows I am loving right now: The Americans, Mad Men, and Smash.

10. Prayers for our nation and those healing from the Boston and Texas tragedies.

No comments:

Post a Comment