Saturday, May 18, 2013

Mother's Day

I had a fantastic Mother's Day with my boys. Ryan went above and beyond on some great gifts. This mommy got a pedicure and a beautiful family tree print. Ryan also made a slide show full of pictures of our babies set to some of my favorite tunes. I know he worked on it for a while and it was special to see so many of the pictures that we've taken since Hayes was born. He set the bar pretty high for himself;)

I love these boys with all of my heart and am so glad I get to be their mommy. I am also thankful for the great examples I have in my mom, mother-in-law, and grandmothers. It's days like this where we remember the special women in our lives, but we should show our love and appreciation every day. I hope everyone had a wonderful Mother's Day!




No comments:

Post a Comment