Sunday, January 17, 2010

House Tour Time

Today seems like a good day to start the picture tour of our house. We will start with the dining room. It's still pretty bare. I plan on sewing some curtains once my sewing machine arrives....and I learn how to sew:)


The next room on the tour is "carpet room." Our home has two family room areas, and we distinguish them by their flooring. The other family room....."wood floor room."


We recently purchased a roman shade for this huge window. I'm sure the neighbors love it as much as we do:)


This sectional was purchased when we got the house. It fits the room perfectly and is super comfortable. We are looking for something to hang above the couch. Any suggestions? I am debating between a huge mirror or a couple of painted canvases....


This was a wedding gift and I love it! It bring a little bit of Louisiana into our house and it inspired my color theme for this room...brown, red, green, and yellow.


Now this isn't so much part of the house tour....but it's my latest Marshall's find! You have to love finding designer bags for super cheap prices:)


On the menu for this week....gumbo! Be watching for the recipe later. I'll end today with some words of wisdom. Sometimes the hardest things to do in life bring you the greatest reward. Have a happy Sunday evening!

No comments:

Post a Comment