Sunday, March 28, 2010

Ruffle Party!

Sooo....a new sewing project has begun! I have recently discovered an amazing blog...This and That. I think I could have found a new best friend! Her blog has all kinds of fun craft projects and recipes! She recently did a post on ruffle pillows...and it was love at first sight. Now part of this ruffle includes doing a rolled hem. Hmm....that's a new one for me. I have spent the past 2 hours on this rolled hem business. It's quite tricky for a perfectionist like me. I have already made a ruffle, one side has the rolled hem and one side does not:) I love it anyway. It makes me want to master the rolled hem even more!


This is a big week for us. We find out if we are having a niece or nephew! My sister, Kristin, had our first nephew, Brady James, in September. My sister-in-law, Kristie, finds out what she is having this week. I hope it's a girl:) I have big plans for these ruffles and I don't think Brady would appreciate them.

Hope your Mondays go by fast!

1 comment: