Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Brinner!!!

Tonight, we had Brinner for Dinner! We can't take credit for the term "brinner"....saw it on Scrubs last night:) And I think we love Brinner just as much as Turk does. If you are reading this, hopefully you watch Scrubs and know who Turk is....

So our Brinner menu:

Parmesan Herb Hashbrowns
Egg Toast
Bacon

Parmesan Herb Hashbrowns:
1 30 oz bag frozen hash browns . 1 cup parmesan cheese . 1 tbsp chopped rosemary . 1/4 cup chopped parsley . 1/4 cup chopped green onions . salt and pepper to taste

Mix all ingredients together. Cook according to hashbrown package. Done:)

Egg Toast
2-3 tbsp butter . sliced bread . eggs . salt and pepper to taste

Melt butter in skillet. Using a cup, cut a circle out in the middle of the bread. Place bread in skillet and cook in butter for approx 1 min. Crack egg inside hole. Salt and pepper the egg and let it cook for 1 minute or until set. Flip toast and cook until egg is done...or however done you prefer:) This is a recipe from my Pioneer Woman cookbook!

Bacon
Hmmm.....I am hoping this one required no explanation.

Ryan and I ate this meal way too fast for pictures to be taken...but trust me, it was beautiful AND delicious.

Today was my first day at the new job......and it went really well! Even though I miss my old work family, I am very excited about the possibilities this new job holds.

Good night from the McCormicks!

No comments:

Post a Comment