Friday, February 3, 2012

Cobb Salad Love

I love a good salad. I don't typically love them during the winter. This winter has been anything but typical. The sun and "warm" temps have made me crave salads. So, we made a veggie run and enjoyed amazing salads tonight. I didn't take a picture of my beautiful creation. We were too busy feeding and bathing Hayes while making and eating our salads. I think this would classify as a easy weeknight meal!

Katie's Cobb Salad

fresh green lettuce
fresh tomato
hard boiled eggs
avocado
feta cheese crumbles
bacon
olives
ranch dressing

Now here is where it gets complicated. Listen carefully:)

 I mashed up some of my avocado and mixed it in with my ranch. I tossed my lettuce in the dressing first and then added all the "toppings." I prefer doing it this way because my lettuce gets coated in dressing. It was delicious and filling!

Choose a night when you feel like doing little to no cooking to enjoy your own cobb salad!

No comments:

Post a Comment