1. First birthday bash - round 1 is over. It was amazing and perfect. Round 2 is in 2 weeks! We are excited!
2. Yes, that means I will be in Louisiana in 2 weeks!!! It will be a fun-filled weekend of wedding happiness, catching up with friends and family, and birthday madness. And crawfish. We can't wait!
3. On the menu for this week....a cast iron pizza and shrimp and corn soup. Hope they turn out good!
4. I am loving Smash...the new TV show. I am a sucker for musicals:)
5. You should check out my sister's valentine post. Her son will be so mad at her when he is older, but the pictures are adorable!
6. If I had a quarter for every time someone asked when we were going to have baby #2 this week, I could buy a new outfit from Gap. Hayes didn't ask for a sibling for his birthday, so he isn't getting one.
7. I am so ready for the new season of Mad Men to start. I need Don Draper back in my life.
8. I recently bought a Yankee Candle in Autumn Wreath. It reminds me of Jeanna's mom's house. I am so obsessed with it.
9. While I am typing this, Hayes is walking a balloon like a puppy. He is way too cute for words.
10. This is an exciting week for the community I work in. We are receiving recognition from Dementia Care Specialists for being a Distinguished Provider in Dementia Care. I have also received Dementia Capable Care Therapist Recognition. To obtain these awards, we had to go through an application process and complete required training. Dementia care is my passion and I am so excited for our community to receive this distinction!