Sunday, March 25, 2012

Day 15!

I am 2 weeks in now with my Advocare 24 day challenge, which I blogged about here...and 5 lbs down!

I am so happy I have decided to do this. I am sure the supplements I am taking are doing something good for me, but I am more excited about the lifestyle changes we are making.

This experience so far has motivated us to eat healthier and start exercising regularly. These are positive lifestyle changes I am excited about, not just a fad diet to do for now.

Speaking of exercising, I start week 2 with Jillian's "Ripped in 30" today. Wish me luck...I'm gonna need it!

Just a quick food update...

For breakfast, I am still eating my fruits!

For lunch, a meal replacement shake.

For snacks, fruits and rice cakes with organic peanut butter.

For supper, lean proteins, veggies, and grains!

I am not perfect for every meal and this weekend was not my best. (We were out of town.) But...overall my meals have been much healthier and leave me feeling healthier as well!

No comments:

Post a Comment