Sunday, March 11, 2012

Top 10!

1. Hayes hates broccoli. He probably gets it from me. I didn't eat it until my sophomore year of college.

2. Old Bay seasoning rocks my world. Buy some and use it on everything.

3. Ordered some v neck t's for Hayes today. How could I pass up a baby v-neck?

4. This past week was sheer insanity. It felt like a full moon x50. Here's hoping next week is better.

5. Anyone watch Justified on FX? You should. Raylan Givens is the scruffy, country boy, modern day version of Don Draper, kinda. Except he isn't a womanizer. But he could be. Just watch it. I promise Raylan won't disappoint.

6. Speaking of Don Draper, Mad Men starts back this month!

7. We took Hayes to a toy store (not Toys R Us) for this first time this weekend. Elmo was there. Hayes looked at Elmo like he was covered in...broccoli. He did enjoy running all around the store with a toy that we just had to buy...a Oball roller push toy. It gets my seal of approval!

8. Ryan has a birthday this week! Hayes and I can't wait to spoil the best daddy and husband in the world!

9. Today is Day 1 of the 24 day challenge I am doing through Advocare. I will do a separate series of posts about this excitement...Look for the first one later tonight!

10. This week, pray for patience. We could all use a little.

No comments:

Post a Comment