Monday, March 26, 2012

Top 10!

1. I guess a Monday Top 10 is the new thing in our house. Who doesn't need a pick-me-up on a Monday?

2. I guess I assume these Top 10 posts are uplifting and entertaining. Am I full of myself, blogwise? Hmmm....

3. I recently ordered my first Scentsy products and I can't wait for them to come in! Thank goodness I had Jessica to help me. I ordered a warmer, some travel tins, room spray, and a scentsy buddy for Hayes. I will let everyone know my thoughts on them once they come in!

4. Allow me to share a little known fact. Jessica in #3, friend since birth and the other half of my brain. Together, we have extensive knowledge of the animal kingdom and have a hand/arm gesture for all types of annoucements someone might need to make. We also once saw Santa on a firetruck. True story.

5. Hayes is currently coughing his head off in the bathtub. Probably because he and daddy were blowing bubbles in the water again. Sounds like a safe activity for a 13 month old, right? I guess what doesn't kill us makes us stronger.

6. Know what's awesome? Sushi. Know what's even more awesome? Having two great friends to eat sushi with so you can order several different rolls and pretend like you are at a sushi buffet. I love my Terra and Andrea!

7. The Duck Commander, Wednesdays on A&E....it may make the town I grew up in look slightly uncivilized at times, but it is extremely entertaining. And if you aren't from West Monroe, don't act like your town doesn't have any crazy folks running around too.

8. Finished The Hunger Games this weekend and started on Catching Fire last night. It's my new Twilight. Wonderful. That's exactly what I need. To form emotional attachments to characters in a fiction book. At the age of 27.

9. Ryan's birthday present is here and assembled. It is a beautiful, wooden swing. We don't exactly agree on where it should be, but I'll let him keep it in "his" location for a few more days...

10. Pray for babies. Pray for people trying to make them, people having them, people delivering them, people raising them. No, this is not my way of saying I'm pregnant. I just happen to know a lot of ladies with babies these days:)

No comments:

Post a Comment