Sunday, March 4, 2012

Top 10....Louisiana Edition

1. We have had a wonderful weekend in Louisiana!

2. Brittany was a stunning bride and Kevin was a dashing groom. Their wedding weekend was so special and fun and I am so glad I was a part of it. I love you, Mr. and Mrs. Combel!

3. I also had a blast with some bridesmaids this weekend. Between the hunks, junks, lemon drops, wine, roses, brooches, Mother Goose, high school kids and tough $%@*, we had some great female bonding time!

4. Abita Strawberry... It only comes around once a year. We took advantage of our time in Louisiana and picked some up! So excited!

5. Hayes had a fun 1st birthday, round 2, with his LA family. It was lots of fun to watch him play with Caleb...or to watch them both protect what was rightfully theirs.

6. Hayes got two of my favorite childhood books for his birthday from Nana and Pappy....Make Way for Duckings and Babies. Books make me happy:)

7. We got to spend time with Jeanna and Chris during our short stay in the Red Stick. They have an adorable home, although I wouldn't expect anything less from Jeanna:) We stayed up way too late telling fun stories from our college days and we probably could have stayed up longer if we didn't have to leave early this morning. Thanks for letting us stay and for the delicious waffles this morning!

8. I am now planning a trip to Baton Rouge/New Orleans so Ryan can truly explore the fun and greatness that is southern Louisiana. Anyone want to join in on the fun train?

9. Hayes ate duck gumbo....and loved it. And I finally got some goooood boiled crawfish!

10. Pray for all of those affected by the deadly tornadoes this past week. They hit one day after we traveled through many of those areas and I am thankful we were not in the middle of them.

No comments:

Post a Comment