Monday, April 2, 2012

A few of my favorite things...

Time to share a few of my favorite things!

It is no secret that I love Baby Gap. I recently ordered these play shorts for Hayes. I love the stripes!


Hayes loves his v-neck t's. He told me so. So I ordered him a few more.


I love the material of these shirts and the way they fit. And, I love how they make him look like a very tiny college boy:)

I found this super cool tunnel at Target. Hayes loves it! He loves it so much, that he got one for his best friend, Brendan. We hope Brendan loves it too!


Ryan got this beautiful swing for his birthday. It is our new favorite place to hang out in this gorgeous weather. We couldn't find any locally, but Ryan actually found this one on Amazon!


I love love love this tree in our backyard. I have no idea what kind it is and the blooms never last long, but it is so pretty for a few weeks a year.


I just got this new top for working out. It is really lightweight and comfy for running...or getting ripped by Jillian. Thanks, Gap!


My tiny twig necklace came from Lisa Leonard Designs. It looks great with a casual tee or a fun sundress!


My 3 most favorite things in the whole world...Ryan, Hayes, and baby bedhead.


What are a few of your favorite things?


No comments:

Post a Comment