Saturday, March 31, 2012

Scentsy Review!

I received part of my Scentsy order this week and was so excited to try it out!

For those of you who aren't familiar with Scentsy, here is a quick run-down. Scentsy is a wickless alternative to candles. The ceramic warmers have a bulb inside which provides heat to melt the wax that fills your home with delicious smells. It doesn't get warmer than your body temperature, so there isn't a risk of burning yourself. You can turn the warmer on and off easily with a switch located on the cord. The wax dries quickly once the warmer has been turned off. This company makes several other "scent" products as well...travel tins, lotions, soaps, scent paks, and buddys (scented stuffed animals). They have a lot of fun things to offer and are very reasonably priced!

My friend, Jessica, is a Scentsy distributor and helped me make my selections! Here is her website, if you are interested:)

Here is my full size warmer, the Barista!


I am so in love with this style. It looks perfect in my living room!

Here is my plug-in warmer, the Charlemagne.


It is the perfect size for my bathroom and matches the colors perfectly. I was afraid it would be big and obnoxious, but it's not!

The scents I chose to start with are Home Sweet Home in the full-size warmer and Blueberry Cheesecake in the plug-in warmer. I also got Perfectly Pomegranate as a alternate.

Home Sweet Home smells like....well...home. It has a cinnamon-y smell with hint of floral. I love homey smells like this!

Blueberry Cheesecake smells like a blueberry cheesecake is surrounding your head. It makes me want to bite the air. It is such an incredible smell!

Because of the way air flows through my house, one warmer provides a scent for the whole house. I didn't realize this before, but I kinda like it. I turn on Blueberry Cheesecake in the guest bathroom and 10 minutes later, my bathroom smells like it too!

I am loving my Scentsy products so far!

1 comment:

  1. Home Sweet Home is my favorite for the fall and winter! I just love it and Scentsy in general. Try putting a Scentsy pack in a closet or drawer...I am getting some for our cars next.

    ReplyDelete