Sunday, April 8, 2012

Happy Easter Top 10!

1. Hayes got a fun basket of goodies from the Easter bunny! His loot included a Scentsy buddy (which smells like clean cotton and I love it!), new big boy bibs, new washcloths, and stuffed peeps. I love a practical Easter bunny;)


2. Hayes looked so handsome in his Easter outfit. When the camera came out, he refused to have anything to do with his Easter basket. It was all about his basketball. He looks like a crazy basketball coach in most of his Easter pictures. Oh well. Can't plan everything, right?


3. I made a delicious Roasted Shrimp and Orzo salad today to eat later in the week. Of course I tasted it. And it is amazing. Compliments of Two Blue Lemons! I'll post the recipe later this week!

4. In the oven right now, spinach lasagna rolls. Yum!

5. I took my sister-in-law's fashion advice and bought something in a bright color. A shirt in neon pink to be exact. I love it! It makes me feel bright....probably because I am:)

6. I am itching for a project. On the docket, replacing the floor in the kitchen and dining room, and painting the guest bedroom. Our guest bedroom is the same drab yellow that it was when we moved in, and I hate it. My plan has always been gray....just need to figure out what shade of gray!

7. Fantasy baseball season has started. Yay.

8. #7 is full of sarcasm.

9. I think Hayes needs a haircut. His hair is getting a little unruly in the back and around his ears. Am I ready for his first haircut? I don't know...

10. Thanks to God for everything He has done for us! Happy Easter!


1 comment: