Sunday, April 22, 2012

Top 10!

1. We had a fun weekend in Delphos for Ryan's 15 year high school reunion! Ryan had a great time seeing friends who live far away...and Hayes had fun chillin' with Uncle Scott.

2. I think the people of Centerville have caught on to my obsession with tuna steaks. Kroger was fresh out of them today! Bummer.

3. I just finished an amazing trilogy of books. I need some new book recommendations so I will stop re-reading these over and over...

4. I liked my neon pink shirt so much, I went a bought a neon green one.

5. I'm having a hard time thinking of Top 10 tidbits. I blame it on the books mentioned in #3.

6. My current favorite song....Rescue Blues by Ryan Adams. I can't get it out of my head, and I am totally ok with that.

7. Ryan, here are some gift ideas for Mother's Day and/or my birthday: a "hayes" necklace and a kindle fire. Just wanted to write it down so you won't forget;)

8. Kitchen update plans are under way! This week we will be ordering our new tiles for the floor and our new oven!

9. My fun new recipe this week....cheesy cauliflower potatoes! I hope they taste amazing!

10. Pray for safe travels for all this week!

1 comment:

  1. I keep reading your posts and meaning to comment! Let me think back...I have the Schwinn Turisimo Double Jogger and LOVE it, too! Although, I just walk ha. And, I make my grocery list in order of where it is in the store...I feel like this is random to say, but I'm pretty sure you wrote a post about this at one point? Also, your recipes are looking yummy!! Excited to hear more about this kitchen update! :)

    ReplyDelete