1. We had a fun weekend in Delphos for Ryan's 15 year high school reunion! Ryan had a great time seeing friends who live far away...and Hayes had fun chillin' with Uncle Scott.
2. I think the people of Centerville have caught on to my obsession with tuna steaks. Kroger was fresh out of them today! Bummer.
3. I just finished an amazing trilogy of books. I need some new book recommendations so I will stop re-reading these over and over...
4. I liked my neon pink shirt so much, I went a bought a neon green one.
5. I'm having a hard time thinking of Top 10 tidbits. I blame it on the books mentioned in #3.
6. My current favorite song....Rescue Blues by Ryan Adams. I can't get it out of my head, and I am totally ok with that.
7. Ryan, here are some gift ideas for Mother's Day and/or my birthday: a "hayes" necklace and a kindle fire. Just wanted to write it down so you won't forget;)
8. Kitchen update plans are under way! This week we will be ordering our new tiles for the floor and our new oven!
9. My fun new recipe this week....cheesy cauliflower potatoes! I hope they taste amazing!
10. Pray for safe travels for all this week!