Saturday, June 30, 2012

Menu Schmenu

Seriously. What happened to us? I was doing so good with my healthy menus, but we have allowed ourselves to slip a little the past few weeks. I think the cause might be laziness...or just fatigue from being pregnant. Regardless, I am determined to get back on track! I am going to share our menu for this week, and my goal is to post fun recipes and pictures of our delicious, healthy dishes from each night. My hope is that this will help keep me in line and give you some fun new recipes to try!

Tilapia (baked or grilled) with cucumbers and onions
Chicken (baked or grilled) with Asparagus and Artichoke Pasta Salad
Tomato, Basil, and Pesto Quiche with turkey bacon and fresh fruit
Quinoa Black Bean Burgers with Rosemary and Onion Roasted Red Potatoes

Some of these meals will serve us double duty! I've made the burgers before, but the other dishes will be new recipes for us to try out. Call me out if I don't get some recipes posted this week!

No comments:

Post a Comment