Monday, June 18, 2012

Top 10!

1. We had a wonderful Father's Day with family. Hayes and I are so lucky to have the best daddy in the world and some pretty fantastic grandfathers!

2. We attempted to take a few family shots this weekend. Hayes didn't get the memo....I wonder if he ever will.

3. We can't wait for Thursday...Nana and Pappy will be here! I'm excited for them to get the full "Hayes experience" in person.

4. Our flooring project is almost complete! Ryan is putting the finishing touches on the dining room as I type this. He has told me that he will never tile again...

5. Hayes got to see a tiny baby this weekend. He was way more excited about the dog that wandered into the room. I can't wait to see what his reaction will be in December when a new baby moves into his house and steals his mommy and daddy's attention...

6. Today was pool day at daycare. Hayes wasn't really into the pool, but he did enjoy standing next to the pool and dumping a watering can full of water on his head over and over again. Silly baby:)

7. Why don't more stores sell maternity clothes? And, why does it seem like most stores that do sell them all sell the same brand? Annoying!

8. Allergies, will you ever leave me alone? Seriously, I am getting so tired of this runny nose.

9. Okay. I admit, Hayes needs a haircut. Looks like that is on our agenda for this week. I am just so afraid that getting a haircut will make him look like a big boy, and this hormonal mommy isn't ready for that.

10. Thank God for all the fathers out there! We are so lucky to have so many great male role models in our lives!

No comments:

Post a Comment