Sunday, August 19, 2012

Top 10

1. We had such a great, relaxing weekend. It was much needed.

2. Took a family outing to the mall Saturday. Even though it wasn't planned, all 3 of us got 2 new pairs of jeans. You know what they say, the family that does denim together...stays together. Trust me on that one...

3. We had so much fun at the park today. It is really wonderful to live within walking distance of one. Hayes loves the swing and slide.

4. We had an amazing dinner tonight...Putanesca. I will be sharing soon!

5. I have decided to have maternity pics taken with this pregnancy. I didn't with Hayes and I totally regret it.

6. I am obsessed with my Kindle. If anyone is in need of book recommendations, just let me know;)

7. Even though Hayes says a new word everyday, his favorite word is still "no." Shocker, right? A toddler who loves the word no...

8. Football season is so close. I can't wait! New LSU and Notre Dame t-shirts came in for a special little boy this weekend.

9. Rookie Blue killed me this week! Sam and Andy broke up and another character died in the line of duty. Oddly enough, it was the break-up that made me bawl more. Ugh. Hormones.

10. You never know what someone may be struggling with in their life. Pray for all of your co-workers and friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment