Sunday, September 30, 2012

Top 10

1. We had a fun weekend celebrating the marriage of one of Ryan's good friends. We had so much fun hanging out with friends who we don't get to see often enough. Lucky Hayes got to spend some quality time with Landen, Uncle Scott, and Aunt Kristie while we were at the wedding:)

2. Why do people feel the need to discuss details of tv shows on facebook as they are happening? Why?

3. So proud of the La Tech Bulldogs!!!! Go Dawgs!

4. My favorite meal of the day? Breakfast. The meal I have the least amount of time to prepare and eat? Breakfast. I need to find a solution to this constant craving for eating hashbrowns, sausage gravy with biscuits, and fluffy pancakes in the morning while still in my pj's and at a relaxed rate. And with a big mug of hot chocolate. And eating that food at night does not satisfy this food fantasy of mine...

5. I love how Hayes tries to copy so much of what we say. Although, in true toddler fashion, it mostly happens when no one else is around.

6. Tomorrow is the first day of October. How did that happen so fast?

7. My car decided to not start after I dropped Hayes off at daycare Friday. So, car got towed and Katie got a rental because who knows when I will get my care back. Ugh. Automobiles can be so annoying.

8. In reference to #4...I don't need all of those hearty breakfast foods in one meal...just one option will do. But the pj's are a must.

9. I am working on building a collection of crockpot, freezer and super easy meals to have on hand after baby comes. This is actually what worries me the most...making healthy meals for our family to eat when we have a newborn and toddler around.

10. Pray for my sanity. And stress management. I could use it.

No comments:

Post a Comment