Sunday, October 14, 2012

Mexican Fiesta for McBaby!

God has blessed me with such wonderful friends since I've moved to Ohio. Today, some of those friends got together to help celebrate the arrival of McBaby #2 with a Mexican fiesta!
 
The theme of this diaper shower was quite fitting since my love for Mexican food has increased since becoming pregnant. My super creative friend, Gina, came up with all kinds of fun Mexican inspired details to make the party extra special. Here are just a few shots of the fun...
 
These babies came to party! I'm pretty sure they were sneaking margarita in their bottles...
 
 
 
 
The guests got this super cute cactus shot glass to make their gender guesses in. The vote was split down the middle for girl or boy!
 
 
How amazing is this sombrero cake? I don't know how Gina manages to create things like this with two small children running around.
 
 
How cute is the sleeping baby on the cake! I am fascinated by the fringe detail on the blanket.

 
No diaper shower is complete without a Mexican inspired diaper cake. How fun is this one?

 
Hayes is really enjoying these festive duckies...


 
My wonderful hostesses....Terra and Gina.

 
This momma-to-be was definitely in need of a day with the girls and today's party fit the bill. Thanks to Gina and Terra for a wonderful party! And thanks to my wonderful friends for coming to hang out and showering McBaby with lots of diapers!!

No comments:

Post a Comment