Monday, November 19, 2012

Top 10!

1. I am a little behind on my blogging. Probably because I am super pregnant. That's a good excuse, right?

2. We are at 37 weeks now...I can't believe how close we are! Hayes arrived at 38 weeks...

3. My handsome hubs took me on a hot date this weekend to celebrate our upcoming anniversary. He totally surprised me with a beautiful pair of pearl earrings at dinner. Anyone who knows me knows I love pearls! He had them hidden in his jacket throughout dinner;)

4. How can my child go from being a crazy beast to a sweet, cuddly, adorable bucket of happiness so fast? Boys...

5. I made a pineapple smoothie last night that was amazing! Pineapple, banana, greek yogurt, ice, water, and ginger. Yummm!!

6. I caved. I bought a bag of cookie crisp. And I don't have to make excuses. Because I'm THAT pregnant.

7. A little, old lady told me that she admired the way I was able to walk around so well while so pregnant. Thanks? (And yes, Terra, that makes 4 times you heard this story!)

8. I can't believe Thanksgiving is this week! We are planning a big dinner for this weekend...complete with a 14lb turkey of course. Because my small family needs a 14lb turkey. Go big or go home, right?

9. I ordered a fun hospital gown to wear when baby comes. Totally normal.

10. Pray for myself and my sister-in-law! We are both due December 8th and both feel like we are ready to pop! We can't wait to meet the newest additions to our family!

1 comment:

  1. Hey! I've nominated you for a Liebster Award...See my latest series of posts for all the details. I hope you can participate :)

    http://thehaltuchs.blogspot.com/?m=1

    Ps, I can't believe how fast this pregnancy seems to have flown by! Although I'm sure you probably don't feel that way lol. Please post pics of the nursery! I can't wait to see what creative magic you've worked this time :)

    ReplyDelete