1. I am a little behind on my blogging. Probably because I am super pregnant. That's a good excuse, right?
2. We are at 37 weeks now...I can't believe how close we are! Hayes arrived at 38 weeks...
3. My handsome hubs took me on a hot date this weekend to celebrate our upcoming anniversary. He totally surprised me with a beautiful pair of pearl earrings at dinner. Anyone who knows me knows I love pearls! He had them hidden in his jacket throughout dinner;)
4. How can my child go from being a crazy beast to a sweet, cuddly, adorable bucket of happiness so fast? Boys...
5. I made a pineapple smoothie last night that was amazing! Pineapple, banana, greek yogurt, ice, water, and ginger. Yummm!!
6. I caved. I bought a bag of cookie crisp. And I don't have to make excuses. Because I'm THAT pregnant.
7. A little, old lady told me that she admired the way I was able to walk around so well while so pregnant. Thanks? (And yes, Terra, that makes 4 times you heard this story!)
8. I can't believe Thanksgiving is this week! We are planning a big dinner for this weekend...complete with a 14lb turkey of course. Because my small family needs a 14lb turkey. Go big or go home, right?
9. I ordered a fun hospital gown to wear when baby comes. Totally normal.
10. Pray for myself and my sister-in-law! We are both due December 8th and both feel like we are ready to pop! We can't wait to meet the newest additions to our family!