1. Don't judge for my absence. I have a job that keeps me working all day and all night. And 2 small children. And a no good computer. And a wireless router that is on the blitz. There. All done with excuses.
2. I am slowly becoming obsessed with coconut oil. I have cooked with it and used it as a hair treatment so far. Who knows what I will use it for next...
3. I keep seeing ads for magic wraps that melt fat in your sleep. And then I saw a cheap DIY version with supplies I already had. (Ok, I made Ryan go buy an ACE bandage.) So will be trying that this week...wish me luck. And wish my fat good riddance.
4. Rookie Blue is back on. I really wish other people loved this show as much as I do. And I wish that Sam would quit being a colossal idiot and go after Andy.
5. We have started watching Naked and Afraid. I feel so uncomfortable during the whole show. These people are naked!!! With parts blurred out, but still...naked! We are kinda hooked now. There are some pretty entertaining moments with the naked strangers surviving in wilderness...
6. Got one of my birthday presents early...I believe it will get its own post. Because I love it that much. And it is that amazing. What is it? A Kelly Moore bag...
7. Hayes got his hair cut off for the summer. I miss his little boy haircut, but he looks pretty cute with his new look. He looks so much older...and acts older too. He comes up with some pretty hilarious things to say these days.
8. Keller is on the go all the time. He even moves all over the bed while he is sleeping. He seems to know where all the cords are in the house and is always making his way towards them. And he has a knack for finding my flip flops.
9. Doing a 30 day squat challenge. Luckily, I have lots of friends doing it with me. Hot legs, here I come!
10. Pray for a special friend of mine who has been working so hard to overcome a major injury for a long time. He still has some work ahead of him, but he has come so far and I am so proud of him.