Sunday, September 1, 2013

Top 10

1. Got a new cookbook in this last week...Against All Grain. I feel so inspired by Danielle's story and love the new food ideas! It is a Paleo cookbook and I am not totally sold on the Paleo lifestyle for our family, but I do love healthy cooking!

2. I did it! Started running! Thank goodness for my running partner or I definitely wouldn't have gotten out of bed at 5:15 in the morning. I am so glad that I have started back up, it feels so good to run again. As much as I wish I could stay in bed longer, it is a great feeling to get my workout done first thing in the morning.

3. Potty Training. There have been a few moments in the last 2 weeks that almost broke us, but overall it has gone really well! I feel confident that we waited until Hayes was really ready or else it wouldn't be going so well. Of course we are by no means done, but we are off to a great start! Good job, Hayes!

4. Keller man has started cruising and walking behind push toys. Seriously? What happened to my baby?

5. Back to potty training for 5 seconds...Hayes gets a m&m when he has a successful potty trip. Today, on our way to retrieve his reward, he says "mommy, you can have one too." Thanks for rewarding me for my assistance in helping you achieve your potty dreams.

6. If you aren't watching Rookie Blue, you should be. I kinda love Nick & Andy.

7. Colleen Hoover is an amazing author. Read her books. Now.

8. My new favorite apps: Nike Running and PicTapGo. Check them out, if you run or like editing pics:)

9. Breakfast smoothies have become a staple for me. A healthy, filling breakfast on the go is perfect for busy moms.

10. Pray for sweet baby Liam. He was born early and is at Children's. He is quite the fighter and has made great progress since he was born! Pray for mommy and daddy and the medical professionals taking care of him as well!

No comments:

Post a Comment