Sunday, June 29, 2014

Top 10

1. Sweet tea and potato salad are my southern weaknesses. I could have both. Every. Single. Day.

2. Hayes was introduced to the Icee. No time like the present, especially when you move to Louisiana in the summer. He loved it, of course.

3. We had a fun weekend at the Peach Festival in Ruston. It was wonderful seeing so many familiar faces. And eating peach ice cream. That party was really wonderful...

4. I am super thankful for my R&F business...especially during my speech therapy hiatus.

5. I wish Miguel would come out with some tour dates. Just in case he reads my blog....Miguel, add some tour dates!!!!! Preferably in the south.

6. I neeeeeeeed some new grown up clothes that aren't scrubs. I think a shopping trip may need to happen soon...

7. Louisiana people think I sound "like a yankee." Ohio people think the southern accent is back. I'm on the verge of an identity crisis.

8. You know what's awesome? When Pandora plays like 7 awesome songs in a row.

9. The Epps sisters are starting a blog. It's official. Get ready to laugh. Hopefully.

10. Pray for people to find the strength they need to make good decisions.

No comments:

Post a Comment