1. It's about time the Top 10 made a comeback. No time like the unemployed present, right?
2. I must be the sweetest person on earth. If you doubt me, count the mosquito bites covering me. The bites on the back of my right shoulder and arm almost look like a constellation. If you want proof, I'll send you a picture. It's amazing and disturbing all at the same time.
3. I always knew I loved the structure of daycare. I crave it now that the boys have been out for 2 weeks. I think Ryan does too. And Nana.
4. We visited a new church this morning and loved it! It feels good to start putting new roots down.
5. It was so good for my soul to see familiar faces today.
6. I need a Stitch Fix. But it just doesn't feel right when I don't have a job...
7. I do have a birthday coming up though....if you need ideas, see #6;)
8. My mom is my waistline's worst enemy. And my stomach's best friend. How much sense does that make? If you know Robin, you get it.
9. Ryan had a coke icee for the first time this week. Now to find a peach icee....
10. Pray for that job for this mama!