Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Tribute to Scott

This post is dedicated to Scott, my brother-in-law. His goal is to follow my blog and it seems like his idea of doing that is reading it, then posting comments about it on facebook. But, he is new to facebook and it's something he's been pretty pumped about for a while....so it's no surprise he is looking for any excuse to post something on my facebook wall.

Scott,
How was your day today? Mine was ok. Saw a couple of kids. Changed their lives via speech therapy....and stickers. Had a mom tell me she's pretty sure she has a urinary infection. And you don't want to know her symptoms. Did some exercising. I've only had 30 oz of water today...still got a ways to go before I meet my daily quota. Well, it's 8:30 and I'm super comfy on my couch. Ryan and I are about to speculate the firing of Mike Leach and its implications for ND football. Hope you have a good night!

p.s. you rock

No comments:

Post a Comment