Friday, January 1, 2010

Happy New Year!

We had a perfect Jan 31st at the McCormick house. Our good friends, Amy and Chris, came over for dinner and board game extravaganza. Our first game was True Colors. We learned that no one would want me as a child, Chris will make the first million, Amy leaves lots of cups in her car, and everyone wants Ryan as a sibling. We also played Apples to Apples, which brought about some very interesting discussions...
Things I learned in the final moments of 2009:
What do John Glenn, Danielle Steele, and Schindler's List have in common? They are all depressing.
What do South Africa, the metric system, and Jesse Jackson have in common? They are all trustworthy, of course





Amy and Chris!



Ryan and I....and it seems as if Ryan is far more interested in eating then taking pictures:)

Now....off to watch more football. Happy 2010!

2 comments:

  1. I can't help but notice that the picture of me is pre-wine spillage considering I am still wearing my green sweater. Sorry about the carpet and the wall chris violated. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Katie!!! I got your e-mail the other day, and I've been meaning to comment! Your blog is awesome...so entertaining! I'm beyond excited for you and Ryan. Congrats!!! You both look so happy, and I look forward to keeping in touch with you this way! Love you girl.

    ReplyDelete