Sunday, July 17, 2011

5 Months Old!

Sweet baby Hayes is 5 months old today! I can't believe how fast this time is flying by. Hayes is teething like crazy. We are hoping the tooth/teeth that are giving him such a hard time come in soon. He likes to chew on EVERYTHING. His fingers, your fingers, burpies, blankets, toys, my nose....he doesn't really discriminate against what goes in his mouth. He is starting to sit up on his own! The longest he can go without falling over is about 15 seconds, but it gets longer every day. He is getting very good at scooting across the floor. His laugh is adorable:) I haven't taken too many pictures yet, but here are a few.

Nice drool, right?


This smile makes my heart melt.


I made some fun with birthday presents this past week! This first set is for a sweet girl who just turned 1! I am sure she wasn't as excited about this gift as I was about making it...but hopefully she will appreciate it one day:)


This frame is for my Mother-in-law! I love the gray and yellow color combo. We are actually re-doing our bedroom in these colors.



We spent this weekend at Maumee Bay with Ryan's family. It was so great to spend a weekend with family, especially people we don't get to see often. Hayes didn't get to enjoy the pool this summer, but I know he will be a little fish next year. This week holds....a 5 month photo shoot and a new Greek Salad recipe!

1 comment:

  1. Oh my goodness...melt my heart with that smile!! He is adorable, Katie. And, your frames are too cute!

    ReplyDelete