Top 10...Round 2!
1. My friend, Leah, has this super cute blog. And soon...she will be doing a giveaway! She is such a crafty, creative person so I can't wait to see what she will be giving away. She also has a super fun Etsy store. She let me practice taking pictures of her cute family this weekend and it was so much fun. I still have a looong way to go in my photog skills...but hopefully she got a few she likes:)
2. Speaking of blogs and giveaways, check out this one! Gallomore West is such a cute blog and I'm so glad Leah mentioned it on her blog! If I don't win a burlap wreath....I might be making one myself.
3. Hayes has a raging ear infection. He has not been the happiest baby. I hate seeing him sick. I don't particularly like waking up 12 times during the night either. I hope he starts to feel better soon!
4. I bought a Cricut. I mentioned it in the last Top 10. I decided it would help me simplify my life after all. Don't ask me how. Just trust me.
5. My Lia Sophia jewelry came in and I am so obsessed with it.
6. I've been craving hot chocolate every night and I keep not buying mix at the store. So..I make my own. I use milk, sugar, and cocoa powder. I should probably just buy some mix.
7. I am not ashamed to say that I own 2 pair of jeggings. And I love them. They are so comfortable and they are so easy to wear with my boots. And I think I pull them off. No one has told me otherwise yet...
8. Hayes's big birthday present came in this past week. Of course it is already assembled and in "wood floor" room. And it may or may not be on "Kourtney and Kim Take New York." Is that weird? I'll post a picture soon.
9. Children's TV shows are crazy. I hate hate hate when characters on these shows have speech impediments or bad grammar. Do we really want our kids to learn to talk the wrong way? The only one I have approved of so far is The Backyardigans. Hayes digs them too.
10. Leah and Gallamore West have both inspired me to do a giveaway. It makes me nervous....what if only 3 people enter? I guess those people will have a really good chance of winning...Leah, I'm going to stop making excuses too! A giveaway is coming soon!