Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Day 11!

The cleanse is over! Total weight loss in the past 10 days...3 lbs. I was curious so I measured my waist, 2 inches down! I feel better already and cannot wait for phase 2 of the 24 day challenge.

For breakfast I ate my usual pear....although I'm thinking I should probably add something to this.

I had a banana for a mid-morning snack.

I had my meal replacement shake for lunch.

For supper, Black Beans and Rice, from Advocare. Here is the recipe:)

1 lb lean ground beef
1 bell pepper
1 onion
minced garlic
1 cup sugar free tomato sauce
1 Tbsp lemon juice
2 Tbsp soy sauce (low sodium is best)
1 Tbsp mustard, prepared
seasonings (I used chipotle chili pepper)
I can reduced sodium black beans, drained
brown rice

Throw your beef, bell pepper, onion, and garlic into a pan and cook until meat is done and veggies are tender. Place a small amount of tomato sauce in a bowl and add next 4 ingredients. Whisk until well blended, then add in remaining tomato sauce. Stir in meat mixture until meat is coated. Add in black beans. Simmer for an additional 20 minutes. Serve over brown rice. Easy and tasty! Hayes loved it too!

Today I made a new friend who is starting her 24 day challenge tomorrow! We had a blast talking about it....the people around us might not have enjoyed it as much...

Yay for Day 11!

No comments:

Post a Comment