1. So this Top 10 is happening on a Monday instead of a Sunday.
2. I did some cooking with bulgur this weekend. It's an interesting grain, and I am loving it so far! I will share a recipe soon!
3. We made another fun trip to Earth Fare this weekend for lunch. We signed up for coupons via text and got one for $10 off a purchase of $25 or more. Such a great coupon! And, such a great lunch for a low price!
4. I'm currently reading One Day by David Nicholls. It is about a girl and boy who meet on July 15, 1988. Each chapter takes place on July 15 and follows their relationship through ups and downs and everything in between. It takes a while to get into it, but it is a pretty good book overall.
5. Jogging stroller is ordered! I am so ready to start running again.
6. I did a Jillian Michaels DVD workout last night..."Ripped in 30." I'm pretty sure I ripped something...
7. Today started off great. My straightener stopped working when I was half way done straightening my wavy, messy hair. Thank goodness Ulta had a big sale on them today! And, thank goodness for ponytail holders.
8. I cheated. On Advocare. I had a mini blizzard Saturday night. I had been dreaming about it for nights. If I had waited any longer, I would have gotten a large blizzard...or two.
9. I love Army Wives. I'm so glad it's back on. Even if it is not so realistic...according to my sister, army wife extraordinaire.
10. Pray for Terra and I. We have a plan to spread the word about Dementia care, and we could use all of your prayers!