Monday, March 12, 2012

Day 2!

Funny how today is only Day 2, but I already feel like I'm on the home stretch.

Breakfast: Fiber drink and a pear!

Lunch: Tuna salad and quinoa with carrots on the side

Snack: orange and almonds

Supper: Meatloaf, red potato, green beans

The meatloaf recipe came from my Advocare 24-day challenge cookbook!

1.5 lbs turkey
1 bell pepper, chopped
1 onion, chopped
a few carrots, shaved
1/2 cup old fashioned oats
seasoning
1/2 cup tomato sauce (sugar free)

Combine all ingredients and form into loaf. Put in pan greased with fat free/no calorie spray. Top with tomato sauce. Bake at 350 for 1 hour or until done.

I had a few small victories today. I managed to ignore the girl scout cookies in my office. I went to Kroger to buy bottled water and ignored Easter candy. And, I didn't start my day with a chai latte!

Bring it on, Day 3!

No comments:

Post a Comment