Sunday, May 20, 2012

Top 10!

1. Hayes has been cutting 2 teeth this past week. Yay for us!

2. We have picked paint colors for our dining room and guest bedroom! Paint party, coming right up!

3. This weekend, I have finally completed my window frame turned jelewry hanger project! Of course I couldn't have done it without Ryan's help:)

4. This has been the most gorgeous weekend ever! It has been warm and sunny and perfect. We have had so much fun spending time outside. Hayes had lots of fun with his water table...even if most of the water ended up on him;)

5. With all the warm weather, I think it's time to switch Hayes into cooler pjs. I picked up some shorts/short sleeved shirt pjs for him this weekend....but I am really going to miss seeing him run around in his long sleeved/fitted pants pjs. Is there anything more adorable than a baby in pjs?

6. I am way behind on blogging recipes. I must catch up this week, or I may forget all of the delicious things I have made in the last few weeks.

7. Also coming this week, a Lia Sophia blog! I recently had a LS party where I earned a crazy amount of free jelewry. I love every single piece I got and I would love to share them with you! Perhaps I can show you my new pieces hanging on my new jelewry hanger...

8. I love Bridget Jones Diary. So glad Style network has had it playing all weekend.

9. This Thursday is going to be a big day. So You Think You Can Dance starts! I am so in love with this show and the amazing dancing that happens on it. Another show starts Thursday as well...Rookie Blue. I became obsessed with this show last summer. I can't even explain why, but I am so stinkin' excited about the new season.

10. This week, let's pray for the PKA fraternity at Louisiana Tech University. Their house burned down to the ground this weekend. No one was seriously injured, but the fraternity and the guys living in the house have lost everything. I have no doubt that they will receive everything they need from Louisiana Tech, the greek community, and PKA brothers across the country. This is still a devastating loss and they could use our prayers at this time.

No comments:

Post a Comment