Monday, July 9, 2012

Artichoke and Asparagus Pasta Salad!

As promised, I am finally sharing this recipe. I found it at Two Blue Lemons, but I did make some alterations. Her original recipe is very lemony and that flavor just doesn't sound appealing to me today.


Ingredient List:

1 can artichoke hearts
1 bunch asparagus
1/2-1 lb pasta
1 cup feta cheese
olive oil
salt and pepper
greek salad dressing

Drain, rinse, and chop artichokes to desired size. Chop asparagus into 1 inch pieces. Toss artichokes and asparagus with olive oil, salt, and pepper. Roast in the oven at 400 degrees for about 20 minutes or until golden brown.

While your veggies are roasting, cook your pasta. I used 1 lb of whole wheat rotini. Once pasta and veggies are done, toss together with feta. Toss pasta salad in greek dressing and enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment