Sunday, August 26, 2012

Top 10!

1. Garden Style Lasagna tonight....check back later for a delicious recipe!

2. Purse Bingo. Imagine this...a bingo game, but a designer handbag is up for grabs with each bingo win. I went to my second Purse Bingo in Delphos Friday night. Unfortunately for me, there were tons of women there playing, so I did not win my dream bag. At least we had a fun weekend with family in Delphos!

3. I finally finished the book from Hayes's first year. I created and ordered it from Shutterfly. It came in this week and I love it! I think it is a great way to recap a year in his life with fun pictures and stories...especially for someone who doesn't scrapbook.

4. My sweet, red-headed niece, Tenley, turned 1 last week! I can't believe how fast the babies in our family are growing. She had a mermaid extravaganza this weekend and I can't wait to see pictures....ahem Kristin...

5. College football starts this weekend! Ryan is already getting pumped up for the 9 a.m. Notre Dame game. Thank goodness we are parents to a toddler and wake up far before 9 every weekend;)

6. I am obsessed with fluffy, chocolate chip pancakes.

7. We are officially in the 3rd trimester! I will do a preggo update post later this week. I still can't believe how fast it is going...might need to get onto ordering those baby supplies soon...

8. Ryan's wise cousin, Emily, shared some interesting information with me last week. Puttanesca, which I blogged about here, means "whore's style spaghetti." Turns out, the loose ladies of Italy used to make this dish to lure men in. Well played, ladies. Well played.

9. Watched the Hunger Games this weekend. I read the books and loved them! The movie was good and actually pretty accurate. I still like the books better, but I enjoyed the movie too. Can't wait to see the next one!

10. Pray for everyone who will be affected by the hurricane brewing in the gulf!

No comments:

Post a Comment