Yeah, I know. I'm a little behind on completing this series. Been a little busy having a baby and whatnot. So...here it is...better late than never...The Liebster Award Part 3! I will announce my 11 nominees for this award and give my 11 questions that they must answer.
And my 11 nominees are...
This is a blog written by my sister, the person who makes me laugh so hard I pee my pants. It has been 6 months since she has blogged, really Kristin?, but maybe this will inspire her to write a little something. Kristin is quite the budding photographer and has some pretty cute kiddos to practice on, my nephew, Brady, and my niece, Tenley Kate. And Tenley is named after me, no matter what Kristin says.
This blog is written by my sister-in-law, Kristie. As the blog name states, she is a font snob. She also has a deep appreciation for grammar and fashion. She is the mother of my adorable niece/goddaughter, Landen, and my cute nephew, Callen. Fun fact, Callen was born the day before Keller!
I have known Lindsey since elementary school. She shares adventures with her beautiful family on her blog. She is super crafty and creative and we seem to pin many of the same things on Pinterest. She's pretty much my soulmate friend:)
My girl, Michelle, is the author of this blog full of family adventures including the good, the bad, the ugly, and the highly entertaining. We worked together at the Log Cabin in college. Doubt my dancing abilities? Ask Michelle. She will vouch for me;)
Kate is an old friend from high school. We played soccer and "ran hurdles" together. Kate recently started this blog to talk about her pregnancy struggles and her journey to becoming a mommy. Soapbox moment...getting pregnant and staying pregnant isn't as easy as everyone says it is. If you are one of those people who hasn't had problems, good for you. If you are one of the people who has struggled, you aren't alone. I may have 2 healthy boys now, but our road to parenthood wasn't perfect and certainly had heartbreak. I love that Kate is speaking out about this topic and is willing to share such a personal piece of her life. There aren't many things that will break a woman's heart more than pregnancy struggles.
I think I have literally known Brooklyn for forever. She is one of the first friends I remember...good ol' church daycare! I love reading her blog. She shares random life adventures and thoughts...and jokes:)
Brittany and I took dance together as small children...her mom was the teacher:) This blog is about Brittany's super cute boy, Braylon. Braylon has been diagnosed with Dandy-Walker Syndrome. Brittany's strength and faith are inspirational. I know that God has great things in store for Braylon!
Megan is the author of this witty, little blog. I'm glad I am just now doing this post, because I just discovered this blog last week. And I laughed so hard reading her posts. So now, I share good laughs with all of you.
Heather is one of my sorority sisters. She is a mommy, teacher, and wife. She has an incredible faith which guides everything she does and I love reading her posts! And her daughter is insanely adorable.
Jennifer is another sorority sister and a mommy to two beautiful red-headed babies. I love seeing her family adventures! It's crazy how much we've grown up since college;)
Hannah is a college friend and another Log Cabin alum. She has a beautiful family and her most recent addition was born 10 days after Keller. Hannah shares her family's adventures and her faith in this blog. And I wish we lived closer so she could inspire me to run!
The rules, should you be nominated:
1. If you were nominated, post 11 things about yourselves.
2. Then answer the 11 questions that the person who nominated you created.
3. Create 11 more questions to ask the bloggers you decided to nominate.
4. Choose 11 bloggers to nominate with less than 200 followers.
5. Make sure and let these people know you nominated them! No tag backs, so don't nominate someone who nominated you.
1. How do you know me? Share a fun memory, the story of how we met, or a fav post from my blog:)
2. Name 3 things you love about yourself.
3. We all have that one topic that sends us straight to our soapbox...what's yours?
4. What is the best gift you have ever received?
5. What is your favorite tv show/movie and why?
6. What is your favorite/signature dish? Share the recipe!!
7. What were your thoughts when you first met your other half?
8. If you had to punch a company/business in the face, who would you punch?
9. What is your guilty pleasure music/artist/song? You know, the one you listen to when you are all alone...
10. Best party you have ever been to...whether it was impeccable execution of a theme or fun times with fun friends, share a memory.
11. If you could have your own tv show, what would it be about?
Congrats to the nominees! I can't wait to read your posts!